Key Account Manager
- Improving the overall customer relationship, delivering reliable administrative support and customer service.
- Maintaining a strong working knowledge of client portfolios / products with the company.
- Producing file notes after any client meetings, summarizing any additional actions required, including follow-up calls.
- Finding out what information, products or services the customer requires to meet his/her needs, providing clear, accurate and relevant information.
- Prepare and deliver effective selling presentations that implement approved Customer Business Plans and employ effective game theory and negotiating strategies.
- Utilizing the segmentation model and market intelligence, establish the Account customer’s requirements, strategy and plans, together with building an understanding of competitor sales strategy/plans in Etisalat target segments.
- Contributing to the development of new products and services, based on customer feedback.
- Sales activity planning, including reviewing existing customer files to identify sales opportunities.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance and customer’s expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Participate in the integrated Commercial Planning Process through development of annual Customer Plans that support Brand and Channel Plans.
- Manage execution of Etisalat agreements / contracts and perform visual audits of accounts, correct compliance issues, identify new sales opportunities.
- Leverage management tools to analyze data on a variety of critical business drivers ranging from coverage productivity and time allocation to retail conditions and program compliance.
- Proficient in developing influential, insightful relationships at all levels, including executive.
- Prioritizes work and manages time effectively.
- Ability to leverage Etisalat tools to uncover the appropriate customer information to drive the buying conversation.
- Skilled in holding strategic conversations at any level that drive the customer buying process.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from a reputed institute.
- 1 to 2 years relevant experience.